Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hancock Tower Inside Tour Re-posted

One of the first posts in this blog featured the former CSX / B&O HANCOCK tower located in Hancock, WV.  I had taken a large number of interior photos shortly before it was closed and demolished in 2007, but the writeup first appeared on a web forum that did not accept embedded images.  Therefore I re-wrote the piece to use links instead of images and that's what was posted here.

Well I have some good news in that I went back through and restored the photos in addition to a few other small edits.  For anyone who might not have ever seen the page on HANCOCK or those who saw it in its mostly text form I invite you all to take a second look.

http://position-light.blogspot.com/2011/05/inside-hancock-tower.html


No comments:

Post a Comment